Our policies ensure that the details of customers are in safe hands. It denotes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the collected information. No fake information regarding our customers would be shown on the display of the company website.
Healthy strategic relationship
Third parties keep a track of your surfing and customers’ page clicks, thus getting their information via many methods. We always chose that we would not disclose the customers’ information. We cannot disclose anyone’s information to the third party or any of our competitors.
Customer related data is provided to other companies by us so that they could do the statistical and analytical research and surveys. These organizations are under strict guidelines not to share the information with any other firm. We only share your information with our market advisors just to maintain a good and healthy strategic relationship. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally 100% secure. We try to build and maintain a good and healthy relation with our customers just to ensure that their data is in the safe hands.
We also collect the basic details with respect to your visit on our site. When you visit any site and you disclose certain information about yourself, such as the time of your visit, IP address, browser type, content of your interest, and location along with them the information liked the page views, clicks while visiting any website. We may collect the information with respect to user activities on the internet, the content of his interest and kind of surfing he does to get the broader vision of his interests. In such situations, we may collect users’ personal information such as name, email address, phone number, vehicle registration number, photographs and contact details with respect to residential address.
Numerous methods are there through which the users’ information may allow us to provide better service, such as speaking with a representative on the telephone, filling the online form, participating in any online survey, setting any appointments with our customer care team and meeting them face to face for a deal, registering or purchasing a product or service.
We have access to this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it:
- interacting with our representatives through the Website
- when you register, after you heard from friend or colleague just to know more about our website and services
- registering to use our Website or Service while you create an account on our website for using our services
- via using our Services. When you continue to remain in touch with us and be our permanent customers.
- when you provide personal information to us through feedback, surveys, or other forms provided on our Website
- When you file your details to use the services, to get call from us regarding any query and to know about the price quotation.
- Through several websites where we can collect the information about you where you have shared your information with our competitors or acquaintances.
- speaking with our representatives over the telephone
- submitting the vehicle information or photographs over the internet for the car removal
- either through filling the forms on our website
- subscribing to one of our services including email communications
- Over the phone call when you speak with our customer service representative including when you provide personal information for verification purposes.
- Via IP address, web beacons, cache files and cookies while customers navigate on website.
- From third parties that often work for us for collecting your information and providing the detailed info to us for our future and further uses.
User’s privacy support
Information collection through Cookies and Cache files
Company may use tools like “web beacons” (small electronic file that is embedded in a web page or email, which automatically allows checking surfed content by the user) and “cookies” (piece of information that is sent to your web browser from a website that gets stored on your computer’s hard drive ) to recognize you as the interested customer in our services plus your access privileges on our website, as well as to trace website usage. They allow us to know about the number of page views and page clicks along with website traffic which includes new and previously visited customers to know more about their area of interest and content. So, each time you return to our website, we are able to identify you as a previous customer.
Protection of our user
We use software that enables the encryption and safety of user’s data and personal info. Users are given passwords for logging in to our website and further using it for a good length of time. Users must change the passwords regularly to prevent the data theft from their account. It is recommended to change the passwords on monthly basis.
Users are reminded monthly of changing their passwords and not to share the existing passwords with anybody. Windycity Wreckers takes all the preventive measures to ensure safety of the customer data against theft, piracy, copywriting, loss and misuse, alteration, disclosure and destruction. These preventive measures could be either administrative or theoretical. It is the strict policy that user should not share the passwords with the close friends even, so as to prevent the data leaking.